Triangulo Hardwood Flooring
Internet Purchasing Policy
The Internet is a useful tool for researching companies and the products they make. Triangulo´s website, for example, offers product information and room scenes to assist in the flooring selection process. However, when it comes to the purchase, there is no substitute for personal, professional service and installation. Flooring is a substantial investment, and we highly recommend that consumers purchase flooring from a local Triangulo retailer in order to get the best service both during and after the sale.
- Triangulo cannot and will not guarantee that flooring purchased over the internet is ‘first-quality’. Only first-quality merchandise is covered by Triangulos’s product warranty. Keep in mind that a price that seems “too good to be true” probably is exactly that – too good to be true.
- Triangulo will not honor a warranty claim without a prior inspection by the Authorized Triangulo Retailer who sold you the product. This can prove difficult or impossible with an internet dealer as they may be located across the country from you.
- In order for the warranty to be valid, an Authorized Triangulo Retailer must provide the manufacturer proof that the product received was first quality material. When dealing with internet companies, finding a contact person can prove to be very difficult.
- Professional installation is key to the long-term performance of your Triangulo floor, and key to your satisfaction. The number one cause of consumer dissatisfaction with flooring performance and appearance is poor installation. Triangulo retailers have access to a network of professional installers who are proficient in installing all of our flooring products.
- Internet retailers pay the same price as your local Authorized Triangulo Retailer for our products. If the internet price is significantly less than a local Authorized Triangulo Retailer’s price prior to installation, you may not be buying the same thing! We know this to be true because we have actually uncovered internet retailers selling counterfeit “Triangulo” products, while representing them to be authentic.
Buying hardwood floors on the internet is different than shopping at your local floor covering retailer. Before you buy online, it is important to know what you are agreeing to in the contract. We recommend that you search for an Authorized Triangulo Retailer in your area. One way to do this is to visit the search area on our website.
If you are having trouble locating a dealer in your area please contact us and we will be glad to direct you to either information on dealers in your area or to a distributor that services your area.